New to Me: Bog Tea Shop 波哥茶飲



How can you possibly consume all the tea and coffee in Taiwan? Glass by glass, let's see if I can! This morning I ventured slightly outside of my neighborhood and found a nice cup of green WenShan tea at Bog Tea shop right at next to the Da'an MRT on South Fuxing Rd in Taipei. Ordering tea in Taiwan can be a little overwhelming, but there are plenty of good resources to help beginners. I usually take my tea with half ice and half sugar. Even so, this green tea was a little on the sweet side. A few bitter notes linger which I like.


The English, Japanese, and Chinese menu is very foreigner friendly. Click the images for a larger version.


Bog Tea Shop Da'An Branch; 波哥茶飲大安區
台北大安區復興南路一段321號
No. 321, Sec. 1 Fuxing South Rd, Da’an District, Taipei
Bog Tea Shop Da'an Facebook page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐