KWT Winter CSA Month 1 Decemeber


I can't even begin to tell you how I excited I am. 3 years ago I belonged to the Kensington/Windsor Terrace summer CSA. I didn't like Garden of Eve's quality compared to the other CSAs I had belonged to. This year I thought what the hey. Time to try again, and now I am so excited about it. The variety! The gigantic variety of crisp flavorful greens is blowing my mind. First thing I shoved some lettuce in my mouth. So damn good.

The winter CSA picks up once a month. If this was a weekly selection I'd be offering you all some bok choy. Its gonna take me at least 3 weeks to chow through this.

KWT Winter CSA -- December

1 small head of cabbage
1 bunch carrots
1 bunch of beets
1 big bag broccoli florets
3 small heads of broccoli
1 head of garlic
1 diakon
1 butternut squash
1 big bunch of celery
2 small heads of fennel
1 dozen eggs
1 bunch of kale
1 bunch of collard greens
1 big bag of mixed salad greens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐