CSA The Last Week

Looks like Mr. Carrot left the house without pants, dirty!

I thought the size of the zucchini my first week of the Ditmas Park CSA was obscene, well-hell, nothing is more shocking then the very perverted looking carrot I got today. Today also brought sweet potatoes! I love em up, and thanks to Jorge for an extra one. Did he remember that I asked earlier in the season about my favorite sweet tuber? And cheese! That's right, Jorge has made a batch.

Multiple this times ten, as usual.

2 Squash, spaghetti and ?
2 heads garlic
1 onion
2 peppers
5 green tomatoes
1 head of cauliflower
1 head of broccoli
4 sweet potatoes
many Yukon gold potatoes
4 turnips
1 bag of greens, turnip top greens, maybe

Farewell to my Ditmas Park CSA until next late spring/early summer. Until then I will manage on grocery store vegetables, but try not let it get me down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐