Playing with Your Food

I'm dying to update, but I'm only able to sneak these updates on breaks. I can't even type out my thoughts. Its a ludite life pointed towards the kitchen. Without a computer I'm left with lots of down-non-screen time. I've been baking and cooking like mad at home for a trip to Fire Island, and my birthday picnic next week. Not to mention all the little things coming together with clients and work.

Onion Rings, get it?!

Such as my special edition Juggling Shirt may be purchased at Dubé. Fun for jugglers or a hamburger lover. Not fun for vegetarians, or so predicts my vegetarian client. Its called Playing with Food.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐