Not Alone

I've been blogging about my recipes for a time and some months on my other blog Pre-Thanksgiving. But thats silly. Pre-thanks is a blog about entertaining and dinner parties. I'm hereby bringing the recipes, meals, tastes, photos, spelling mistakes (oh) and food love here. Expect to see some of my recipes on other blogs being displayed here, not out of laziness, just to give them a second and deserved chance. Much like a smorgasbord

Cantaloupe Alone was born when I asked a guest what he would have for breakfast, somehow stumbling over the sentence that we "cant eat cantaloupe alone." Oh no, never shall I eat cantaloupe alone when I can share it with my dearest blog and readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Read Nutritional Labels in Chinese

Healthy Eating Taiwan, Pt. 1 Healthy at Home

An Aboriginal Lunch in Taroko Gorge at 達基力部落屋風味餐